Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!!!

On Mother's Day that day we din't celebrated but thank you Mum for your all.

On Mother's Day that day my Dad, Mum and I went to PAVILION and watch the movie called (X-Men the origins)on 3:10P.M.The movie was so interesting and have many actions, you all can go to watch the movie.

Before watch the movie 2:25P.M,My mum went to BOSINI to buy some new clothes for me.




This is the first clothes my mum chose for me.




This is the the second clothes my mum chose.


The jacket I chose for myself it was so cool.



The totol +40%Discount is:RM145



Afther buying clothes 2:00P.M we have our tea time at the foodcourt in PAVILION.I tell you we ate what? We have the Peanut toast bread it was so delicious>_<.After eat than went to cinema to watch the movie.On Mother's Day that day I thanks my mother so much because he buy the new clothes for and ofcause of all.


2 comments:

  1. wah..
    so rich hoh??
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reply Ginny:No lah a little bit only and do u heard the Vitas-Opera 2 at My Videos?????

    ReplyDelete