Thursday, May 21, 2009

Went to XENRI( Japan Restaran ) 自由餐 to have dinner.....

Last Sunday, my whole family and I went to XENRI to have our dinner at Menara Hap Sheng.The fee was Mahal, one person RM50We went there at six o'clock; we arrived there at six twenty.At there the food 应有尽有.



Let me show you the food.........



On the plate there were fried rice, fried noddle, salmon fish, fried fish and more.....

Hmm.........Hehe I'm coming for you.See I'm eating Oyster in side with some cili sauce and some lemon.The taste was so Q.........



My lover.........













Jelly........












The flavor of the Ice-cream is Mint.

The flavor of the Ice-cream are Lavandar and Vanilla.

I don't know what is it but inside it got many fish eggs.

My big sister and her boyfriend.

My brother and his girlfriend.
This is my gandma and my grandpa.









After eating I went out to had a walk and took some photo.

From here can clearly see Manara Kuala Lumpur and can take some photo.


Can you see the rain, the rain looks like 流行雨.

After walking and had some photo I went back in the restouran to eat sushi.







2 comments:

  1. rich lol u..
    so good ur mom and dad
    haiz...
    i'm so poor
    no MONEY de....
    >o<...

    ReplyDelete