Monday, June 8, 2009

How can it be like that?

Hehe.................I am a big boss.
As fast as you can come and chase me.Woo Hoo...........


Please don't look at me or I will bite you.Hehe........

Thank you doggie for saving my life.
Don't peek.
Any body there please help me out of here.
Come down there or you will shoot by the enemies.
Thanks for putting me higher.No..................it can't be like this.Where gone my pretty face.
Come on dogs........come on.Come on come and kill me if you can.
Shh..........please don't tell my master.Thank you for your coperation.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahhaha, cool !! You are creative! The words match the photos and it sounds hilarious! Keep the good work =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reply Jazzie:Thank you so much.I will work harder and harder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While working hard, don't forget to have fun and enjoy the process of work!

    ReplyDelete